Leticia amazon travel guide

Leticia amazon travel guide

Monday, September 10, 2012

Welcome to Leticia Amazonas travel guide design for backpackers

amazon colombia jungle tours expeditions

Hi, My name is Sergio Rojas and this is my playground and Leticia (Amazonas Colombia) travel bible. I own a travel operator which offers unique tours in the tri-frontier boundary Amazon basin (Colombia - Peru - Brasil) focusing on social responsibilities with our indigenous communities.

On my blog you will find all the important information ( restaurants - accommodations - attractions - transportation - shops - tours - tips)  with videos and prices. Please if you need more detailed information, dont worry feel free to write me at amazonasdeturismo@gmail.com

If you want to support my blog we do custom made tours in the Amazon Basin.

1 comment:

  1. This information is very helpful for me and for this I want to thank to you for sharing it.

    Airline Travel Guide

    ReplyDelete